Senior Accountant (6318)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46832 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a Multinational Group of Companies with diverse business interests which include Maritime, Satellite Communications, Oil & Gas and Healthcare, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation of various management reports, as well as financial statements, cash flow budgeting and variance analysis. You will review the financial performance of companies operating within the Group, analysing financial data and creating financial analysis reports that support decision-making for Senior Management. Any professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc…) will be considered an advantage, but not essential and proven experience with the preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS as well as strong analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data is essential.
- Preparation of management reports and financial statements, including monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts, cash flow and budget variance analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
- Review the financial performance of Group companies, analyse financial data and create financial analysis reports for decision-making support.
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis and identify trends.
- Supervise and review the daily bookkeeping process and support month-end and year-end reporting.
- Assisting staff with the posting of transactions and/or other reports requested by the Management.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reporting.
- Preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, Social Insurance and Tax deductions.
- Any other accounting related tasks assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- A recognised accounting qualification or studying for such qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Practical experience with IFRS and Financial Reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Working experience in accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Strong organisational, analytical and data gathering skills.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail.