This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SF46813 Type: Full time
Savva Frangous & Associates is seeking to employ a highly-motivated individual with the following requirements to join our office in Limassol:
- Perform audit engagements for the company’s clients.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Work closely with the Manager, Supervisors, and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
- Manage multiple assignments and be able to work under pressure.
- Reporting to the Manager on daily tasks and client issues.
- Performing audits for international/local clients.
- Planning, execution, and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Audit Manager regarding status, progress, and completion of audits.
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns and tax computations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Trainee / Newly qualified or Partly qualified accountant / auditor
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International will be considerred an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- A strong personality who can build relationships with people (staff and particularly associates and clients).
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Friday afternoons off.
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SFALIM AR17