Corporate Administrator (6314)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46763 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected International Private Equity Group with regional offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their growing team. The successful applicant will assist with arranging the certification and legalisation of various corporate documents as well as coordinating the submission of forms and applications with various local authorities, including government portals and the Registrar of Companies. You should possess approximately 2+ years of relevant experience working for a Corporate Service provider and/or Law Firm and be fluent in both Greek & English. Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration package, which includes Provident Fund, Private Medical Insurance, paid lunches and flexible working hours.
- Arrange the certification and legalisation of various corporate documents.
- Coordinate submission of forms and applications with various local authorities, including government portals Ariadni, Registrar of Companies etc…
- Compile required Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver requirements and have sole responsibility the preparation of all applications, filing and corporate document orders.
- Communicate with Board of Directors or assistants to arrange signature and execution of various documents.
- Preparation and submission of bank account applications including collection of relevant supporting document.
- Filing, scanning, and support to the rest of the corporate team as required.
- Approximately 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably with a local Corporate Service provider or Law Firm.
- Knowledge of Cyprus corporate procedures and requirements.
- Fully fluent in both Greek and English (written and spoken) with good communication skills.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer literate with confident use of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills, with a willingness to learn.
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, and discreet individual.