Project & Operations Manager (6313)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46761 Type: Full time / Remote
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established Investment Firm with operations in Switzerland, London and now Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Project & Operations Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will play a vital role for our client, binding processes and team members together, assuring short and mid-term strategy execution. You will need to have multi-project leadership experience, ideally within international, multilingual distributed and/or remote teams and possess the skills and ability to ensure tasks are completed in budget and on schedule. Our client is offering fully remote working conditions within Cyprus, with occasional travel to their Limassol offices for work purposes.
- Be the key team member binding processes and team members together.
- Assure short and mid-term strategy execution and project delivery.
- Take ownership of diverse projects and initiatives within the business.
- Maintain and develop crucial operational processes and tools.
- Carry our cashflow control functions.
- Oversee activities of fiduciary suppliers and corporate administrators and be the point of contact for them on behalf of shareholders.
- Run management accounts, gathering financial information from various legal entities into a unified management reporting tool.
- Multi-project leadership experience, ideally working with International, multilingual and distributed teams.
- Experience with project management and business automation tools.
- Be a strong motivator, have own opinion but be able to listen to others.
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills are essential.
- Strong desire and intention to see the team's tasks completed and on schedule.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written.