Partly or Newly Qualified Auditors | Audit & Assurance Services - Nicosia / Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL46758 Type: Full time
The Audit Departmentof our Audit & Assurance practice is seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre partly or newly qualified professionals, to join us at the levels of Assistant to Supervising Senior, in our Nicosia and Limassol offices.
What do you crave for your career? Working with major clients on headline-making projects? And alongside great people? A professional qualification? To be at the forefront of business evolution? How about unlimited career potential? A flexible working environment? Want an employer with a clear vision? To make a positive impact every day? Whatever you aspire to, it’s all here for you at Deloitte!
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our Audit Services go beyond merely meeting regulatory and statutory requirements for audited financial reports. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. In today's changing global economy, businesses need trusted advisors.
The successful candidates will be involved, amongst others, in:
- providing support to Managers in the delivery of client service and completion of audit engagements
- conducting audits based on IFRS and ISA and provide advice according to international best practices
- engaging in constant communication with clients and maintaining client relations on a day-to-day basis
- reporting audit issues to the audit manager on a timely basis
- participating in the design and implementation of the Audit Plan of audit engagements
- managing people and time ensuring excellent execution and provision of outstanding services to the clients
- developing suitable solutions through discussion in audit teams and with clients
- working with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
Partly Qualified Auditors
- Graduate of a reputable University, from any field of study, who meets our entry requirements:
- UK Universities: minimum grade of 2:1
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: minimum GPA of 7.5 (7,25 if you have 5 or more exemptions)
- Private Cyprus Universities: minimum GPA of 3.5
- US Universities: minimum GPA of 3.3.
- Studying towards the obtainment of the ACA / ACCA qualification
Newly Qualified Auditors
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University
- ACA / ACCA / CPA qualified
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in a reputable Professional Services Firm
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results, whilst maintaining a client focused approach
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Continuous development
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!