Financial Analyst (6009)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46733 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Electronic Money Institution, licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for analysing financial data and preparing financial reports and management accounts for the company. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis or a related field and possess approximately 3+ of experience within a similar position. Excellent knowledge of Excel, including the use of Pivot Tables is essential as well as knowledge of SQL and Python to manipulate data. Fluency in both Greek and English is required.
- Analysing financial data and preparing financial reports and management accounts.
- Provide adhoc financial analysis to support strategic business projects.
- Work with IT department to improve development of program reports and data integrity.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in Tableau/PowerBI/Excel.
- Define and propose requirements for new metrics based on stakeholders’ information needs.
- Ad hoc reporting/data analysis (ad hoc analysis support of business users, hypothesis checking, metrics evaluation).
- Completing daily operational tasks as required by the business.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and performance analysis for business leadership.
- Prepare accurate Financial Statement and month-end close reports.
- Reconcile data and reports, resolve discrepancies and collaborate across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively.
- Obtaining, transforming, and processing electronic product data files from vendors.
- Analyse customer account issues to determine source causes to contribute to continuous process improvements.
- Collect and organize information from platforms and database.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Ensure accurate reporting in financial and non-financial metrics and KPIs.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Relevant degree in Economics, Statistics, Data Analyst, Mathematics or a related field.
- Approximately 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar analytical role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, including the use of Pivot Tables.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to manipulate data using Python.
- Basic knowledge of Tableau or similar business intelligence/analytics software.
- Ability to translate financial data into words.
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Result-driven orientation (prioritizing, taking initiative, taking ownership).
- Analyses financial information and reports as directed or as part of a continuous audit/monitoring review.
- Communicates and cooperates with other departments regarding customer activity as well as data variances and resolutions.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Experience in metrics/ measures definition and financial modelling.
- Strong mathematical skills and statistical toolkit would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Greek.
- Detail oriented, highly analytical and a perfectionist.