Technical Support Engineer (5839)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46731 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a progressive, International Investment Firm offering brokerage services across various affiliates and subsidiaries, we are seeking to recruit a Trade Support Engineer to join their expanding Technical Operations Centre based in Limassol. The successful candidate will ideally hold an academic background relating to Information Technology and possess at least 1-2 years of experience in a busy tech/application support 24/5 environment. Fluency in English and Greek is essential as well as the ability to work to rotating shift patterns as required.
This is an established position, and its primary objective is to ensure smooth operations and effective L1, L2 support to our team and B2B clients globally, and participate in supporting of different projects. You will assist with the implementation of global incentives whilst ensuring the highest levels of troubleshooting is applied to every customer and other internal teams in compliance with the processes and systems.
- Support all user’s 1st line, 2nd line, and some 3rd line requests locally and globally.
- Manage, maintain, support Prime XM Xcore/One Zero Hub configurations.
- Monitor daily trading activities such as rejections, latency, NOPs, and slippage.
- Monitor Trading Platform related logs, and identify and resolve any potential issues.
- Conduct end-to-end trade investigations.
- Complete periodic tasks, such as pre-market opening checks.
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure the correctness of the trading flow.
- Work with other teams and develop policies, procedures and documentation for each process, platform.
- Handling tickets and requests in timely manner considering the business sensitivity and urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline.
- At least 1-2 year of experience in a busy tech/application support in 24/5 environment.
- Knowledge of Bridge Providers/FIX Engine, PXM, OneZero, etc…
- Trading Platform/Admin/Manager Experience: MT4, MT5.
- Medium/Advanced level skills on Excel.
- FIX API and FIX protocol.
- Database/SQL query/script experience is a plus.
- Prior client service experience with financial institution will be an advantage.
- Quick learner eager to grow professionally.
- Good business understanding of trading, liquidity, aggregation, execution etc.
- Excellent analytical skillsets and the ability to conduct thorough investigations.
- Great team player with ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to multitask.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.