Real Estate Analyst (5902)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46725 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Group of Companies with diverse business interests including Real Estate Investment Services, we are seeking to recruit a Real Estate Analyst to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will work as part of global real estate team, helping to support key underwriting assumptions, including the analysis and interpretation of real estate data, economic data, public market data and financial statements. You will hold some previous, relevant experience within the Real Estate market and possess excellent numeracy and analytical skills. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Assisting with the asset management of our CY and the UK real estate assets.
- Research to support key underwriting assumptions, including analysis and interpretation of real estate data, economic data, public market data and financial statements.
- Assisting in the day-to-day work whilst liaising with the internal team and different vendors etc…
- Preparation of internal and external documents, including assembly of investment committee memos and presentations.
- A Bachelor’s in Real Estate or a Real Estate related Degree is highly advantageous.
- Working experience in Real Estate management in Cyprus and/or the UK.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate markets and sectors.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong excel and Microsoft office skills.
- Innovative and analytical with good attention to detail, and clear in providing outputs and rationale.
- Confident in ownership of your objectives and efficiently managing your time to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communicaton skills in English are a must.