Audit Supervisor (5103)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46700 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established and expanding Audit Firm with offices in central Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Supervisor to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and dynamic firm with career growth opportunities. If you are a fully ACCA/ACA qualified applicant or someone who is very close to completing the professional papers and possess approximately 3+ years’ of audit experience please email your CV to CareerFinders today!
- Planning, directing and reviewing all phases of an engagement for all types of engagements.
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Developing, supervising, coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality client service , within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Being able to tackle more complex accounting and/or tax issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA or ACA).
- Knowledge of CaseWare Audit International or other related methodology.
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge.
- Understanding of a broad range of accounting issues including those involving higher levels of judgment.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, organize and summarize information efficiently and effectively.
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to train, orient and mentor staff.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy (including CASEWARE, Office365).