This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46695 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit, Accounting & Tax services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit Auditors to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicants should hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and will ideally be either Partly or Fully qualified members of the ACA or ACCA. You will possess previous, demonstrable experience of carrying out Audit engagements for both Local & International clients and be fluent in both Greek & English.
- Participate in various stages of audit engagements, including analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosure, and administrative functions.
- Engage in communication with clients to request client documentation upon the beginning of the engagement, regarding missing documentation during the auditing process or invoices.
- Review financial information and audit documentation.
- Liaise with the Accounting department in regards to the updating of client folders with relevant documentation.
- Prepare tax computation, tax returns and distributions and upload information on tax portal in coordination with the Tax Director.
- Plan, execute and ensure the successful completion of audits in accordance with professional standards.
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other audit related documents are prepared in accordance with company best practices.
- Report any issues to Audit/Engagement Manager.
- Work together with junior and senior members of the accounting department to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Train, coach and mentor junior members of the department as required.
- Provide high-quality service within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisors, Managers and Directors.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Either Part or Fully ACCA/ACA Qualified.
- Approximately 1-3+ years of proven experience in Audit is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Caseware software.
- Good knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Greek.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Client service mindset.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Attractive remuneration package, including a 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Flexible working hours.