This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TG46653 Type: Full time
Tech4S Group is a fast growing and innovative service provider with the Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta.
Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
- Being the main person responsible for the management of legal tasks and responsibilities for all partners of the company and its clients
- Managing and coordinating partner agreement reviews with other departments, ensuring the agreements are in line with the business operations and relevant laws
- Following up with internal and external partners up to the completion of the engagement
- Drafting and reviewing of corporate agreements, addendums and termination agreements
- Drafting, reviewing, and coordinating any other legal documentation on behalf of the company and its clients
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all tasks and communication with internal and external partners
- Correcting the use and maintenance of internal tools such as Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, and shared mailbox
- Supporting the day-to-day operational tasks of the department
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a legal function, preferably within the financial or payments industry, with experience in payment partner and 3rd party engagements
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Holder of Compliance and/or AML certification is an advantage
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Work from Home plan
- Group Medical Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Personal Development allowance
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly Group events
Kindly use this link to apply: https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/careers/124
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.