This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TG46652 Type: Full time
Tech4S Group, is a fast growing and innovative service provider established in Limassol with international exposure. Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire an Affiliate Manager.
As part of the affiliate team, you will support and optimize the strategy of an ambitious affiliate marketing project on various markets and verticals, within a well-established group.
- Building and developing relationships with assigned Affiliate partners
- Actively searching for - and acquiring of - new Affiliate partners
- Overlooking the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimizing deals / campaigns
- Reaching targets of ROI
- Brainstorming, suggesting, and implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creating new growth opportunities and increasing ROI
- Providing solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivating them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links
- Reporting on results, performance, and ROI on a regular (weekly/monthly) base.
- Keeping up to date with any legal changes/ requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant
- Attending industry events
- Mandatory experience as an Affiliate Manager within the online industry e.g. iGaming
- Excellent analytical skills, moreover, you enjoy data mining
- Good understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO and social media)
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Vast knowledge of the online casino industry
- Strong sales, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Verifiable knowledge / experience on the Canadian market.
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Work from Home plan
- Group Medical Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Personal Development allowance
- Annual Bonus based on Performance.
- Free Transportation
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly Group events
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus
Kinldy apply via this link: https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/careers/91
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.