Client Accountant (6209)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46635 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit & Accounting services, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of both local and international clients. An academic background relating to Accounting & Finance will be considered an advantage as well as any relevant accounting certifications such as the LCCI Higher, CAT and/or AAT. You should hold approximately 2+ years of relevant accounting experience and possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Maintain the bookkeeping of records of local and international clients.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of Social Insurance declaration forms.
- Preparation and submission of VIES returns.
- Preparation and submission of MOSS returns (will be considered as an advantage).
- Perform bank reconciliations of each client.
- Liaison with client’s suppliers and perform reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Accounting of payroll entries.
- Updating payroll software.
- Maintain electronic and physical filing of clients’ documents.
- Registration of Companies and individuals to Social Insurance department.
- Registration of Companies and individuals to Tax and VAT departments.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field will be considered an advantage.
- LCCI Higher/CAT/AAT certifications will be considered an advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting position.
- Good knowledge of English language (verbal and written).
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Familiar with accounting work prepared in software programs.
- Good knowledge of VAT principles including the reverse charge mechanism application.
- High ethical standards.
- Able to take initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.