Junior Back-Office Officer (6140)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46614 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Back-Office Officer to join their growing team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a minimum of 1+ year of previous experience working in a Back-Office role within regulated Investment Firm and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. This represents an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Back-Office professional to join a rapidly expanding Forex company looking to further develop their career within a healthy and rewarding environment.
- Understand and follow the Company’s internal policies and procedures in the execution of your day-to-day role responsibilities.
- Ensure all tasks are done in line with the applicable laws and regulations, and in line with the company processes and procedures.
- AML, KYC and customer documentation checks both manually and against the tools provided by the company.
- Monitor movements in customer bank accounts and PSP’s, download statements and reports and follow up with confirmation regarding various issues from Payment gateways, payment services providers, banking or technical teams.
- Communication with service providers and partners of the company when required, in the most professional manner, in relation to matters pertaining or linked to the operations of the backoffice department.
- Record keeping and documentation filing in the backoffice system and reporting.
- General Backoffice reporting for internal, external and regulatory reporting reasons.
- Reconciles, on a daily basis, client’s balances with the Company’s balances recorded Company’s software in liaison with the accounting department.
- To provide a high-quality customer service, both internally and externally.
- Assist with any other duties as required by Management.
- Ideally a holder of a University Degree.
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience in a similar role within a regulated Investment Firm.
- A keen interest in the Forex and/or Financial Services sector is highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Willing to learn and develop within a collaborative environment.
- Excellent client service skills.