Sales Account Manager (Spanish-Speaking) (6148)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46611 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Spanish-Speaking Sales Account Manager to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for introducing, presenting and promoting the company’s products and services via phone and email. You will speak a native level of Spanish as well as fluent English and any previous experience sales experience within the Forex and/or Financial Services sector will be considered a significant advantage.
- Introducing, presenting and promoting the company’s products and services.
- Turning leads into clients through communication mainly over the phone.
- Communicating on a daily basis with prospective clients and following up on contacts mainly over the phone and emails.
- Keeping prospective clients up to date with financial market conditions and major economic announcements.
- Evaluating and understanding customer needs before presenting relevant products/services.
- Assisting prospective clients who wish to open a trading account and/or have any general queries.
- Providing guidance to clients for using the Company’s trading system.
- Reporting detailed and accurate data in all internal systems.
- Developing a sound understanding of trading market conditions on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all procedures are processed effectively for opening new accounts and verifying customer’s information and documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- Native in Spanish. Must also be fluent in English.
- Previous sales experience within the financial sector will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and reaching personal sales targets.
- Ability to multi task.
- High working ethics and willingness to learn and develop.
- A very appealing, competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- Excellent working environment with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Full medical insurance coverage.
- Provident fund after 6 months of employment.
- Training and career development.