Senior Corporate Lawyer (6309)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46597 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests including Information Technology, Marketing & various other Promotional Activities, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Corporate Lawyer to join their team based in Limassol. You will possess proven and extensive experience in the legal field, with sound knowledge of both Cypriot and International Law and will need to have experience working in a regulated industry, with Gaming being of particular interest to our client. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential and knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Engages with key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert legal advice to support the strategic agenda of the Company.
- Plans and implements necessary changes related to the company's corporate structure in order to optimize operations whilst ensuring compliance with governing laws.
- Coordinates with the rest of Heads of various departments on operational legal needs.
- Works in collaboration with Compliance on new license applications and ensuring the business complies with existing licence conditions in multiple jurisdictions.
- Liaises with regulators in multiple jurisdictions in relation to reporting and auditing obligations.
- Manages relationships and legal costs with all external legal advisors.
- Drafts and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights.
- Be responsible for all legal, regulatory, data protection and corporate matters.
- Reviews and optimizes the internal processes and ensures the efficiency of the Legal Department.
- Works in collaboration with Compliance to deal with Regulators and the various submissions to the licensing authorities.
- Communicates with Banks and Payment providers in relation to legal issues.
- Negotiates, drafts and implements all amendments and addendums of existing agreements with Third Parties.
- Handles all termination and settlement issues with all Third Parties.
- Prepares various legal documentation for banks, regulators and other Third Parties.
- Provides legal advice and assisting with decision making to the Company’s Top Management and the UBO.
- Supports Finance Department with audits.
- Manages mergers and acquisition processes, including the drafting of documentation, Due Diligence processes and negotiation of terms between the Parties.
- Law degree is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of current CY and international law, regulations, and common practices in compliance.
- Proven legal experience in regulated markets is a must; any experience working specifically in Gaming will be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience with the Cyprus jurisdictions (experience with other jurisdictions will be considered an advantage).
- Proven skills in the legal negotiation such as mergers and acquisitions and contract acquisitions.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential; knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Results and service driven personality.
- Exceptionally good problem solving skills.
- Be highly adaptable and flexible.
- Be able to work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be stress-resistant and have an ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable office location.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Gym refund.
- Free lunches in the office.