This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AR46579 Type: Full time
Almond Recruitment on behalf of our client, a leading forex firm, are currently looking for a Digital Copywriter to join their offices in Limassol. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
- Create well-written, trend-focused, and accurate copy for marketing purposes and
- financial reviews.
- Participation in creative brainstorming sessions and brief development.
- Collaborating with the entire creative team towards the successful completion of projects.
- Transform creative concepts into concise and clear written copy.
- Edit and proofread all marketing material.
- Sound understanding of platform policy and conjuring up uniquely creative and compliant solutions.
- Constantly produce interesting content and communication ideas focused on financial trends, news, and marketing.
- Create and maintain a content calendar.
- Regularly produce various content types, including financial reviews, marketing material, email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
- Translate copy when necessary.
- Analyse content written by other teams.
- Ensure copy is consistent and accurate.
- Support and contribute to any change in company voice and tone.
- Support the Marketing Manager with any additional tasks when required.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Experience within a copywriting role or at a financial company with a passion to move
- their career into Marketing will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in copywriting - experience within the financial sector will
- be a huge advantage.
- Native English speaker.
- Arabic, and Spanish - a big advantage.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11778C
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence.