Senior Full Stack Developer - Cyprus or Greece
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM46514 Type: Full time
Senior Full Stack Developer (Cyprus/Greece)
Reference Number: SFSD1022
We are looking for an enterprising developer to bring our algorithmic trading platform to the next level! You will be working with the latest technologies and design principles to propel our platform to greater heights. This role has it all! You’ll be given containerization, event-driven micro services, challenging problems, personal growth, and the chance to be part of a fun, small, agile team!
You’ll harness your skills as a Senior Developer to help us design and implement new, event-driven micro services, to solve new challenges. You will be a proactive team player, searching for new ways to improve our system performance and stability. You will explore new technologies for different problems and pick the right tools for the job. Our tech stack includes Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Docker, Java, Go, Angular, Prometheus, Kubernetes, Swarm, Maria DB and Influx DB, among others. Take your skills and knowledge to the next level by joining our team!
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Design and implement event-driven microservices using Spring Boot framework
- Design and develop front-end applications using Angular Framework
- Follow test-driven development, continuous integration, and agile methodologies
- Participate in code reviews
- Continuously strive to optimise system performance and resiliency
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in Java development
- Ability to produce production-ready code
- Very good knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns
- Good understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures, and multi-threading concepts
- Solid experience in Spring Framework
- Familiarity with Typed Script Frameworks
- Good knowledge of micro services architecture
- Experience in developing highly concurrent/high throughput software
- Strong team working skills and interest in personal development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Ability to work in Agile environment
- Experience with monitoring tools such Prometheus and Grafana
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Services
- Familiarity with CI/CD process (GitLab, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package and support for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus or Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!