This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB46486 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a MEP Coordinator for our office in Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design verification/optimization review of architectural and MEP drawings
- Review MEP tender drawings and specifications and issue comments as necessary to address, constructability issues, coordination issues, etc.
- Develop guidelines for architectural and MEP design
- Audit drawings of exterior consultants to verify compliance with authorities and company design requirements
- Propose alternative design solutions
- Prepare mechanical and/or electrical construction details
- Provide design and quality control support to construction management teams
- Communicate with external consultants to provide support and direction during the design and construction phase of projects
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical \ Electrical Engineering.
- At least 8 years previous experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both oral and written. Knowledge of Greek language will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2D, MS Office.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.