Brokerage Officer - Digital Assets Specialist
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM46392 Type: Full time
Position: Brokerage Officer – Digital Assets Specialist
Reports To: Head of Brokerage
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Monitor the functioning of all digital assets platforms and systems, including trading environment and custodial solutions, such as cold and hot storages and multi signatures tools.
- Monitor the streaming of digital assets pricing ensuring it is in line with market participants and major exchanges
- Monitor the flow of transactions of all HF Markets clients such as purchases, conversions, staking/hodls, borrowings, redemptions
- Reconcile the orders executed on an continuous basis
- Monitor activity in the digital assets ecosystem on a continuous basis and report on major events such as forks, network upgrades, chains maintenance, listing/delisting
- Highlights critical markets events that have the potential to considerably move the price of any of the offered digital assets
- Investigates and resolves client complaints and requests regarding their digitals assets and transactions
- Liaise with internal and external parties in regards to the pricing, execution of orders and storage
- Investigates irregular transactions of clients and potential abuse
- Monitor the risk deriving from all digital assets held
- Perform competitive analysis and highlight potential improvements and new market trends in regards to digital assets
- Creates analysis reports related to client trading activity on digital assets on demand
- Monitors clients withdrawals and ensure funds originate from valid trading activity
- Offers training for dealers to carry out their duties effectively
- Assists colleagues with queries regarding crypto currencies, tokens and blockchain technologies in general
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University Degree in Economics/Finance or similar
- Experience within the FX industry and CySEC certifications would be considered an advantage
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year working on Cryptocurrency/Token related firms/projects
- Have deep understanding of digital assets, custodial systems, blockchain technology, etc
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage:www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.
HF Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer