Business Intelligence Engineer (5973)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46269 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Engineer to join their team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for developing data integration solutions for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into a data warehouse. You should hold a relevant academic background relating to Data Science, Computer Science or similar and possess approximately 3+ years of similar professional experience, ideally from the financial services sector. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Develop data integration solutions for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into data warehouse.
- Develop import procedures for gathering, storing and analysing corporate data from various other sources.
- Develop dimensional models to support data warehousing requirements.
- Analyse business requirements and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term BI demands of the group.
- Successful delivery of business intelligence information to the management.
- Carry out any other development related with Data Warehouse and BI.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Prepare technical documentation for data warehouses, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Data Science or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a financial services organization.
- Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights.
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, logical analysis, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure.
- Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations.
- Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools.
- Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a must.
- Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R will be considered an advantage.