Corporate & Compliance Administrator (6285)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46251 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Investment Group with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate & Compliance Administrator to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling a full range of internal corporate and compliance administration tasks that involve regular communication with Banks, Service Providers, Authorities and other Partners. You will possess approximately 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, ideally working within a Bank, Investment Fund, Family Office and/or Corporate/Fiduciary Services provider and be highly organised and detail orientated. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential and knowledge of Russian and/or Greek will be considered a significant advantage. This position will also require the successful applicant to support the company with general office administration duties as required.
- Communication with banks and investment funds regarding required account opening information.
- Maintaining the corporate archive, register of agreements, PoAs etc… (in electronic and paper form).
- Quarterly BoD meetings (general coordination, printing out required materials).
- Maintaining corporate archive and documentation.
- Maintaining information regarding provided forms, opened accounts, authorized persons etc…
- Compilation of the KYC pack, including up to date official certificates and fillable KYC forms required by 3rd parties.
- Complete foreign taxpayer identification forms including FATCA & CRS.
- Store all data on the internal files.
- Manage the contracts execution process and coordinate relevant correspondence.
- Communication with authorities on Cyprus, providing support in the documents legalization process.
- Receiving all required certificates from Cyprus authorities.
- Liaising with banks regarding accounts maintenance, corporate cards etc…
- Coordinate office activities (liaising with landlord, main office suppliers, regular office related payments).
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field.
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in similar position is a must.
- Previous experience working for a Corporate/Fiduciary Services provider, Bank, Investment Fund or Family Office in a similar position is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential; knowledge of Russian and/or Greek is considered highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.