This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#MS46206 Type: Full time
We are seeking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and ambitious professional to join the legal department of our Group in the position of a Legal Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be required to supervise the everyday tasks of the legal team and report to the Legal Manager.
- Providing advice on Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Immigration, Property and Personal Data legal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal agreements, official correspondence, and internal policies.
- Providing guidance to the legal team of the Group and liaising with external providers and authorities where needed.
- Supervising the various transactions and assisting other departments of the Group with their requests.
- Managing and coordinating advice from third party professionals;
- Researching and ensuring compliance of the Group with the local laws and regulations.
- Providing advice on data protection matters and ensuring compliance of the Group with the GDPR.
- Performing inhouse trainings for GDPR awareness, when needed.
- Supervising the annual GDPR audits.
- Providing support with any ad-hoc project/ task according to the needs of the Group.
- Law degree (LLB) (2:1) / UK University Graduate.
- Master’s degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in the role of a corporate lawyer either in a law firm or in-house
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages both written and spoken.
- Proven knowledge of the GDPR and the local data protection laws.
- Analytical thinking and proven leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
Remuneration & Benefits
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience, together with a private medical cover.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.