PPC Specialist (6176)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46179 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a privately owned Group of Companies that provide a full range of marketing related services to a wide range of clients, we are seeking to recruit a PPC Specialist to join their growing team based in Paphos. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for assisting with the management of paid search activities across multiple platforms (Google, etc), planning, managing, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Marketing, PR, Digital Media or a related field and will possess a minimum of 1+ year of previous experience within a similar PPC focused role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Assist with management of paid search activities across multiple platforms (Google, etc). Plan, manage, optimize, and report on performance.
- Collaborate and strategize with Marketing team leads and discuss marketing results, trends, etc…
- Collaborate with internal leads to grow and optimize our keywords portfolio with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc…
- Identify high-value audiences and new advertising tactics.
- Assist in website optimization; improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) copywriting.
- Provide visibility and insights into marketing and sales data and make optimization recommendations.
- Write analytical and monthly progress reports.
- Continuously enhance your knowledge and efforts in the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) space by staying on top of current Search Marketing news, search engine optimization strategies, search engine features and algorithm changes.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, PR, Digital Media or a related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in a PPC marketing or search engine marketing role, or equivalent combination and relevant work experience is a must.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets.
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience with data analytics will be considered an advantage.
- A self-starter who can work independently but thrives in a team atmosphere.
- Strong critical thinking ability, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of website design and web-programming will be considered an advantage.