Russian-Speaking Lawyer (Investment Funds) (6173)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46176 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established International Group of Companies with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Lawyer (Investment Funds) to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant should be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess approximately 4+ years of post-qualification legal experience working within Investment Funds or a related field. Fluency in Russian, both written and verbal is essential as well as an advanced knowledge of the English language.
- Draft and/or review agreements with service providers (AIFM agreements, depositary agreements and portfolio management agreements).
- Preparing of filings with the CSSF, when required.
- Draft and/or review documentation relating to a variety of fund structures (LPA, offering memorandums, articles of association).
- Work on a full range of services within investment management including advising asset domestic and foreign managers, investment funds, financial institutions, and institutional investors across the asset class.
- Work on the structuring, setting-up and organization of regulated and non-regulated alternative investment funds (AIFs) and their managers (AIFMs).
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association is a must.
- Approximately 4+ years of experience within the field of Investment Funds and/or Investment Management activities and/or Financial Companies and/or Asset Management.
- Proven knowledge of Cyprus and/or English Law, and previous experience in Cyprus and/or Europe.
- Fluent Russian/Ukrainian is a must, English – advanced.
- Strong analytical skill, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexible and trustworthy.
- Strong knowledge of MS office pack.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.