Senior Back-End Software Developer (6029)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46168 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Back-End Software Developer to join their team based in either Limassol or Nicosia. The successful applicant should possess approximately 5+ years of back-end development experience using at least one well-known and popular framework and hold a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. An excellent command of the English language both verbal and written is a must.
- Working and communicating as part of a team of Developers and System Analysts.
- Writing effective, optimized, and well-documented code related to CRM functionality, financial transactions, blockchain (advantage), API integrations with payment gateways and other third-party systems as well as database structure and optimization.
- Clearly understanding and processing requirements from System Analysts.
- Testing the quality of the code before submitting for QA.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field.
- Approximately 5+ years of Back-End Software Development experience using at least one popular Framework.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of JAVA or PHP or C# will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Spring or Laravel or .NET will be considered an advantage.
- Experience working with streaming platforms/message brokers like Apache Kafka will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.
- Corporate fund.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on a combination of company's and personal performance.
- Discount benefit card scheme.
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge.
- Paid 21 days holidays per year.