AML Officer (4774)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46131 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit an AML Officer to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will report to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible primarily for handling fundamental tasks within a busy AML department on a daily basis. You will ideally hold approximately 2+ years of relevant experience within an AML role, ideally within a regulated company. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance.
- Responsible for addressing daily tasks of the AML department.
- Liaising with legal, underwiring and AML teams.
- Response to Police and MOKAS enquiries.
- Daily PEP and Sanctions screenings.
- Creation of client profiles and companywide announcements in regard to status on onboarding process.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Economics, Finance, Business or a related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of relevant experience within an AML role, ideally within a regulated company.
- Analytical skills with ability to analyse information and make sound judgement.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken).