Revenue Officer (6170)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46078 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an award winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Revenue Officer to join their growing team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for retrieving, understanding, consolidating, evaluating and monitoring the Company’s revenue, revenue-associated costs and accounting costs to enhance Management reporting and strategic decisions. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a similar field and be highly numeric and data driven. Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must and any previous experience working within the FX or related industries will be considered an advantage.
- Retrieve, understand, consolidate, evaluate and monitor Company’s revenue, revenue-associated costs and accounting costs to enhance management reporting and strategic decisions.
- Collecting, evaluating and monitoring all costs associated with the revenue streams.
- Consolidation and creation of reports that would capture each region/country performance for management purposes.
- Collecting, evaluating and monitoring revenue streams by region/country.
- Review business development and sales results on a regular basis.
- Establish, oversee and monitor the net revenue outcome related to business agreements, activities, events, marketing etc. to achieve revenue goals.
- Ensure business development, sales and trading costs are in accordance with the agreements in place.
- Consolidation of trading revenue and associated expenditure and accounting cost.
- Create accountability expectations and consistently assess, develop and monitor direct and indirect reports to their fullest potential to meet goals.
- Provide recommendations on optimizing Company’s Revenue by analyzing accounting, trading, and business decisions related costs and comparing expected with actual revenue.
- Accounting/Economics/Statistics University Degree.
- Understand the concept of numbers and being able to evaluate results.
- Integrity and trustworthiness to promote a “Check & Balance” culture and to be able to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Business acumen to enable projection of results in relation to current performance.
- Analytical mindset when reviewing agreements in place to pick up hidden costs and assess actual costs.
- Data-driven and metrics driven to be able to create and assess key performance indicators out of the results.
- Brokerage/Trading experience will be considered competitive advantage.
- Microsoft Office Suite with extensive experience on Microsoft Excel Consolidation and Presentation tools.