Partnership Activation Specialist (6267)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46066 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Partnership Activation Specialist to join their team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining brand partnerships and collaborations, identifying growth opportunities for the business and optimisation of the partnership programmes as well as developing partnerships’ delivery mechanisms. You will possess strong knowledge and understanding of the Forex, Crypto and CFD verticals and have a background ideally in Marketing and/or Business Development. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Own activating small to medium size partnerships and influence strategies for other partnership activations with the objective of meeting partnership commercial goals.
- Lead projects related to activating partnerships to optimise assets and programs, establishing and tracking towards measures of success.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver assets and plans that support the partnership as well as overall company goals.
- Manage creative and technical development processes necessary for the partnership.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and grow partnerships.
- Assist Marketing with partnership recaps, ROI reports.
- Assist marketing department with other side marketing or advertising activities.
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience is a must.
- Solid product knowledge and experience in the FX, Crypto and CFD verticals.
- Experience in partnership activations from inception to completion with a proven record of meeting partnership commercial goals.
- Ability to design, prototype and visualise partnership activation flow, strategy and setup, with emphasis on detail and how this detail is expected to produce KPI-defined business value.
- Paid advertising, SMM and email marketing experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are a strong plus.
- You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven, analytical, and self-starting environment.
- Ability to leverage insights to make decisions.
- Exceptional strategic and KPIs delivery skills and ability to see outside the box.
- Strong analytical skills with creative ability to work to commercial objectives.
- Ambitious and hungry for growth and development.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multitask and work on multiple demanding projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.