Compliance Officer (6112)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46049 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding International Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will work as part of an established Compliance Department, helping to ensure that the company complies with all external and internal compliance related requirements. You will hold approximately 2+ years of relevant experience working in the compliance department of a regulated investment firm and will hold a relevant professional certification such as the CySEC Advanced Certification and/or AML Certification. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Develop and maintain internal compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems.
- Review new and forthcoming regulations and advise how these are affecting the Company’s operations.
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of compliance records, tests, training materials, logs, correspondence, reports, procedures, forms, policies, programs, and manuals.
- Record, monitor and respond to clients’ complaints.
- Dealing with client complaints and legal matters related to compliance.
- Monitor transactions and review trading activity for anti-money laundering and anti-market abuse purposes.
- Review monitoring reports and market surveillance alerts and escalate to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer if needed.
- Perform periodic reviews of MIFIR and EMIR reports and annual review of outsourcing arrangements.
- Work on implementing and expanding the annual compliance monitoring program with the Head of Compliance.
- Review and update Customer Acceptance Policy annually or as triggered by changes in the relevant regulations.
- Record and assess all risks arising from existing and new customers, new products and services on an annual basis.
- Carry out annual review to identify areas of potential AML/CFT risks to implement preventive/corrective strategies.
- Degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Business, or any other business-related degree.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience in a similar role is a must.
- Strong knowledge of relevant EU legal and regulatory framework.
- Relevant professional certification is a must (e.g., CySEC Advanced Certification, AML Certification).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organised, methodical, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Disciplined and detail-oriented.