Arabic - Forex Market Analyst/Currency Researcher/Currency Strategist
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DW46030 Type: Full time
Forex Market Analyst/Currency Researcher/Currency Strategist
Our client, an FSCA-regulated, well-established and award-winning brokerage is actively seeking a Forex Market Analyst/Currency Researcher/Currency Strategist to join their growing team in Limassol.
Key Capabilities and Requirements.
• A forex market analyst works for a forex brokerage and performs research and analysis to write daily market commentary about the forex market and the economic and political issues that affect currency values.
• Analysts use technical, fundamental, and quantitative analysis to inform their opinions and must be able to produce high-quality content very quickly to keep up with the fast pace of the forex market. Both individual and institutional traders use this news and analysis to inform their trading decisions.
• An analyst might also provide educational seminars and webinars to help clients and potential clients get more comfortable with forex trading. Analyst also try to establish a media presence to become a trusted source of forex information and promote the company .
Soft Skills from candidates:
• High-level communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, or a similar area
• At least 2 years' Experience in the financial markets as a trader and/or analyst and be an active forex trader.
• Arabic Speaker (Mother Tongue) writing and creative will be in Arabic and will be focused on Arabic audience.
• English – very high level, you will communicate with the global team
• Stakeholder management skills
• The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
• Well-versed in economics, international finance, and international politics
• Fixed base salary
• Subsidised meals
• Young, fun, and vibrant working environment
• The tools needed to excel in your position
• Mentoring and open forum for career enhancement
• Activities and social events
You are only a step away from being a valued member of their incredible team – please send us your cv to email@example.com or click the link below to apply through our job portal.