Content Writer (German-Speaking) (6259)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46007 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit a German Speaking Content Writer to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant must be fluent in both German and English (verbal and written) and possess previous, demonstrable experience of producing high quality, accurate content, ideally within an online industry. Previous experience working in the Financial Services sector will be considered a significant advantage, but not essential.
- Populate, edit and update multilingual content using CMS’ interface and HTML.
- Coordinate content-related projects across departments.
- Partner with other content writers, editors, designers and developers.
- Manage translation order workflow with local and outsourced translators.
- Keep good track of projects and deadlines, while displaying good level of multitasking and organization.
- On demand compose, edit and work with Graphic Design team to create printed materials for expos and other marketing/sales events the Company may attend.
- Fluent in English and German is compulsory (verbal and written).
- Previous experience as a Content and/or Copywriter is a must.
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in working with content management systems.
- Experience with any project management software.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in preparing/ editing newsletters; experience with email design/coding/testing is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel, general computer literacy
- Good team player, but able to work independently.
- Previous experience in the Fintech Industry in a similar position is highly desirable.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.