Affiliates Monitoring Officer (6258)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46005 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit an Affiliates Monitoring Officer to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and support tasks with a focus on Compliance. Any previous experience working within the Forex industry will be considered an advantage and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative and support tasks with a focus on Compliance.
- Monitoring of Affiliates and training activity aiming at quality control and compliance.
- Participating in incident meetings.
- Reporting and documentation for the Compliance Department.
- Previous experience in the forex industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work independently in enforcing policies and practices in conjunction with the Compliance Team.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of English language with both written and oral skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good networking and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other widely used software.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.