Trading Platforms Administrator (6257)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46003 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech Group that includes Neo Banking, Social Crypto Investing & Online Trading solutions to an ever increasing client base, we are seeking to recruit a Trading Platforms Administrator to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of MT4 and MT5 trading platforms as well as the setup and maintenance of new and existing instruments. You will possess approximately 2+ years of experience in a similar position within the Forex and/or Financial Services industries and have a good understanding of MT4/MT5 core structure and components. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Configuration and maintenance of MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- Setup and maintenance of new and existing instruments.
- Analyze platforms performance, troubleshooting and perform required changes for trading infrastructure.
- Integration, testing, and support MQ native, third party and inhouse: tools, software, plugins.
- Monitor the platform's health and resources to ensure stability and expected performance.
- Design and implement failover procedures and automated backups for trading platforms and FIX.
- Manage and maintain MT server stability, security, and optimization.
- Access management for all platforms.
- Reports generation.
- Work closely with Dealing/IT/DevOps department.
- Propose changes and new technologies based on market trends.
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Good understanding of MT4/MT5 core structure and components.
- Hands-on experience with trading platforms, especially with MT4/MT5.
- Experience with FXCubic structure and components will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the monitoring tools like Grafana, Zabbix.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both verbal and written.
- Expert on Windows PowerShell and command line.
- Basic Networking and Windows Server administration knowledge.
- Quick learner and eager to grow professionally.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to work after hours and/or weekends as per the company’s requirements (extra overtime will be paid accordingly).
- Ability to present technical information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals.
- and/or groups in a clear, accurate and understandable manner.
- Good business understanding of trading, liquidity, aggregation, execution etc…
- Excellent analytical skillsets.
- Ability to multitask.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation.
- Provident Fund after completion of probation.
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Parking Allowance.