Engineering and Maintenance Manager (Full Time Position)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#MP45922 Type: Full time
Location: Dali Industrial Area, Nicosia
Mundipharma Pharmaceuticals is looking for an experienced senior professional to lead the Engineering and Maintenance Department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Main responsibility is to ensure that all production machinery and equipment are maintained properly to avoid any downtime and that production is working to the maximum of its capability
- Responsible to ensure that maintenance for machinery, equipment, water plant, HVAC System & pressurized Air system, and all company buildings is identified and completed on time
- Manages a team of engineers and maintenance personnel and is responsible for their evaluation and development.
- Performs troubleshooting on all technical production activities, resolves all issues and assists management to implement any changes needed
- Identifies and reports any deviations/variations following company process.
- Reviews logs, and checklists, and is on top of all engineering tasks completed by his subordinates
- Reviews and recommends improvements of all SOP procedures. Initiates procedure for updating expired SOPs in his area of responsibility.
- Oversees the purchase, storage, and stock monitoring of spare parts.
- Assists the management of inspections by regulatory bodies in support of the company's manufacturing authorisations, as well as those performed by customers and members of the associated companies.
- Conducts self- audits on a regular basis to ensure best practices and compliance to company’s standards and policies
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with all suppliers and achieves fast problem resolution
- Maintains good departmental discipline and compliance to all regulations, procedures, and policies.
Required qualifications and skills
- University Graduate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Post Graduate degree in Engineering or Management preferred but not required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in senior position in manufacturing and leading a team or 5 years as Engineering Manager leading a team of engineers.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (verbal and written)
- Strong Computer skills including MS Office
- Experience of working in a GMP environment will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Remuneration package includes competitive monthly salary, 13th salary, provident fund, and voluntary private medical insurance.
Interested applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only the selected candidates that fullfill the above required qualifications will be contacted. All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Mundipharma Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunities employer.