Back Office and Customer Support Administrator - Nicosia (on behalf of Deloitte client)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL44821 Type: Full time
On behalf of our client, a leading international manufacturing Company operating in the domestic appliances sector, we seek to recruit, on a 12-month fixed contract, an energetic and high calibre professional for the position of Back Office and Customer Support Administrator, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide day-to-day back office and customer support services assisting in the efficient operation of the Company and ensuring the effective servicing of customers and associated partners.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst others:
- Provide support to the customers of the Company to meet their needs and expectations
- Collaborate and cooperate by providing the required support to the network of associated partners
- Coordinate the provision of technical assistance to customers and partners
- Communicate with customers, employees, partners and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate information, take orders and manage complaints
- Manage inventory and supply of spare parts and other materials
- Issue, disseminate and follow up on invoices
- Evaluate the overall quantity and quality service levels and implement actions to ensure continuous improvement of services provided
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask and to effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes
- Strong work ethics
- Enthusiastic, accountable and professional
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Good computer literacy (e.g. MS Office) and knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Related experience in similar positions (e.g. back office / administrative / coordination duties) will be considered an advantage
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through www.cydeloittecareers.com selecting the “Back Office and Customer Support Administrator - Nicosia” vacancy under “Vacancies at Deloitte clients” no later than 24th of October 2022.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.