PSP Partnership Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PT44364 Type: Full time
Summary of Requirements
Praxis is looking for a PSP Partnership Manager to join our expanding team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have strong online payments industry experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, manage, and build strategic partnership opportunities with payment providers (PSPs).
- Negotiating rates and terms of contracts with prospective partners.
- In-depth knowledge of various payment methods -particularly in the FinTech industry.
- Communication and regular meetings with partners to identify opportunities, keep up to date with their offerings and onboarding requirements.
- Be comfortable to communicate with both technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Can communicate with personnel of differing levels of experience with a particular focus on being able to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Monitor the performance of PSPs by analyzing financial data and maintaining information sets.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- 2+ years Online Payments Industry experience, with focus on high-risk business would be an advantage (Gaming, Forex).
- Knowledge and keen interest of payment flows and functionalities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written).