PPC Specialist (5549)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR44352 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm, we are seeking to recruit a PPC Specialist to join their team based in Limassol or Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background relating to Marketing and/or Digital Media and possess approximately 3+ years of relevant professional experience as a PPC Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of SEO and overall Digital Marketing concepts. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts.
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management.
- Overseeing accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitoring budget and adjusting bids to gain better ROI.
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Producing reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
- Writing attractive and concise copy for adverts.
- Suggesting and developing new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Maintaining partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Finding ways to reduce risk of click fraud.
- Keeping abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.
- At least 3+ years’ experience as a PPC Specialist.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.).
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies.