LatAm Client Relations Manager (Retention Team)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PS44314 Type: Full time
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available within the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Position: LatAm Client Relations Manager (Retention Team) Department: Sales
Reports to: Head of Sales Location: Limassol, Cyprus
What You’ll Do:
- Develop trust and rapport with clients
- Maintain a strong relationship through frequent communication
- Raise client awareness to product diversification, risks associated with leveraged products and promotional offers and campaigns
- Provide regular market updates raising awareness to trade opportunities, key market moves, key market news events and technical levels.
- Provide training to clients on use of platforms, members area, features and terminologies
- Provide coaching and guidance to clients in relation to their trading strategy and risk management
What You Have:
- Fluent English, Portuguese and Spanish Speaker
- Proven track record of client relations retention experience in online financial services
- Additional sales experience will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and ultimate skills
- Knowledge of domestic and major international financial markets
- Flexibility with shift work to accommodate LatAm markets
What You’ll Love About Us:
- A high-tech and collaborative international working environment
- An attractive remuneration package based on the candidate's experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance from the beginning of employment
- Personal development opportunities through ongoing on the job training
Interested to Apply? Please submit your CV here:
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner, never shared with third unrelated parties and kept confidential.