IT Infrastructure Engineer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM44161 Type: Full time
In one sentence
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will focus on the provisioning, maintenance and support of operational IT Infrastructure covering a broad range of technologies.
What will your job look like?
• Design, Install and Configure Server and Storage Hardware
• Deliver infrastructure and business driven projects
• Manage virtual Infrastructure, servers and VDI
• Monitor and remediate system metrics and respond to alerts
• Maintain and contribute to Security governance and remediation
• Administration of AWS and Azure platforms
• Collaborate with wider technology teams on Technical Projects
• Develop relationships with Partners and Support providers
All you need is...
• Experience of managing and maintaining a Corporate DataCentre
• Expert knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating System environments
• Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and best practices
• Experience with VMWare vSphere
• Demonstrated ability in resolving incidents, problems and deploying change
• Endpoint Device Management – Security, Monitoring, Patch Management
• HPE and Cisco Blade Infrastructure
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer support skills
• Ability to work independently and within wider organisational teams
• Team player who can build relationships at all levels of the organization.
• 5+ years IT Infrastructure/Datacentre experience
Why you will love this job:
Build your skills and work on a broad scope of activities
As you will support excellent products, you will assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
We will provide you a scope for professional development
We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
If you are interested, please apply here.