Consultant/Senior Consultant – Data Analytics | Financial Advisory Department - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL44091 Type: Full time
The Data Analytics team of our Financial Advisory Services department is seeking to recruit a team of dynamic and high calibre professionals at the levels of Consultant to Senior Consultant, based in our Nicosia office.
This is a unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge, develop your global insights, build your cross-cultural competencies and skills, expand your network, and ultimately advance your career and personal growth in an increasingly borderless world. Borders don’t exist at Deloitte, so get ready to go far and wide with us!
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Our Financial Advisory team helps businesses enhance performance and efficiency through the below services:
- Corporate Finance services
- Mergers & Acquisition Transaction services
- Valuation services
- Reorganisation & Restructuring services
- Forensic and Dispute advice
- Value creation analytics
The successful candidate will be primarily involved in the following:
- Being a key member of a client-facing team and will contribute towards gathering, normalizing, validating, and analysing client data to test business hypotheses.
- Using business intelligence tools and analytics skillsets to develop reporting dashboards that provide meaningful insights to our clients. Such dashboards will be used to monitor financial and operational performance, identify trends, outliers, facilitate better business decisions and identify areas of weakness.
- Leveraging client service skillsets by directly interacting with C-suite and other senior stakeholders, providing advice on key business issues.
- Coordinating with business and IT personnel to identify, collect and analyse client data. Successful candidates will gain a deeper understanding of business issues and help create centralized data warehouses that will facilitate in-depth business analyses.
- Front-line client interaction with significant opportunity for growth and advancement
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computing or equivalent
- Up to 3 years in relevant experience
- Knowledge of data structuring tools such as SQL, Python, Alteryx, Power Query
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView
- Experience analysing accounting, financial or transactional data will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analytics and relational database concepts will be considered as an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 30 September 2022.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!