Financial Services Deals Advisor (6135)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR43980 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a truly global provider of Financial & Advisory Services, we are seeking to recruit a Financial Services Deals Advisor to join their growing team based in Nicosia. Working as part of an established Corporate Finance & Transaction Advisory team, you will provide clients with the required advice and support as well as industry and market knowledge from initiation through to deal completion. An academic background relating to Banking, Finance, Economics and/or Accounting is highly desirable and any professional qualification such as the CFA, ACA or ACCA will be considered an advantage. Our clients is seeking applicants with approximately 2+ years of relevant professional experience within a transaction advisory role, or any other relevant position.
- Valuations of loan portfolios, as well as banking institutions as a whole.
- Buy and sell side due diligence work on loan portfolios, as well as banking institutions as a whole.
- Other buy and sell side support in the context of transactions in the banking sector, including loan portfolio underwriting.
- Preparation of business and restructuring plans of banking institutions.
- Analysis and interpretation of sector data, including market studies.
- Participating in the preparation of proposals to clients and overall banking business development initiatives.
- Prepare reports, deliverables and present to clients.
- Degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) in the areas of Banking, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Approximately 2-5 years of experience in banking transaction advisory position, or similar.
- Professional qualifications such as the CFA, ACA and/or ACCA will be considered an advantage.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills.
- Versatility and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications and other data management tools - Word, Power Point, Excel (including Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI), Alteryx.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Insurance (optional).
- Life Insurance.
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more).
- Friday afternoon off.
- Dress for the occasion.