Real Estate Valuation Consultant (6134)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR43964 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a truly global provider of Consultancy Services, we are seeking to recruit a Real Estate Valuation Consultant to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing Real Estate valuation services to clients both locally here in Cyprus, but also on an International scale. You will ideally hold a relevant academic background relating to the Real Estate sector and possess approximately 2+ years of relevant experience in valuations. Those applicants with less experience, but with relevant academic backgrounds will also be considered.
This opportunity involves being part of a leading and truly dedicated real estate sector focused advisory team, providing you with the opportunity to work together with high calibre and experienced property professionals with a range of professional backgrounds in the finance and built environment. The Real Estate Advisory practice provides a wide range of industry-focused consulting services and real estate specialised advice, including valuation analysis, due diligence support, feasibility studies and market intelligence services.
- Providing valuation assurance services across both the internal network and direct to clients in Cyprus and overseas.
- Providing opinions of value for financial statements and objective assessment of value for purchases and sales.
- Developing financial models in relation to Real Estate developments and/or income generating assets.
- Analysis comparable transaction data and other market information.
- Supporting transactions through real estate due diligence.
- Assisting with and carrying out feasibility studies and business plans.
- Participating in development consulting assignments, involving conceptualising development scenarios that create value and liquidity, through highest and best use analysis.
- Preparation of client deliverables and presentation of findings to clients, investors and financiers.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in the area of Real Estate.
- Approximately 2-5+ years of professional experience in real estate valuations is highly desirable, although more junior applicants will be considered.
- Ability to develop financial models in relation to Real Estate developments and/or income generating assets.
- Understanding of town planning regulations and land registry procedures.
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Insurance (optional).
- Life Insurance.
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more).
- Friday afternoon off.
- Dress for the occasion.