Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career-oriented professionals for the position of Software Engineer Specialist / Senior Specialist for our offices in Limassol, CYPRUS.
- Execute/Monitor the full software development life cycle (SDLC) for new platforms/tools
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Manage projects and coordinate with vendors to ensure the on-time delivery and quality of technology projects, such as Document Management System, ERP etc.
- Track and monitor project progress and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders
- Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks and issues
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer. Data Analytics experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing interactive applications. Experience in designing and developing interfaces between systems will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to develop software in Java, ASP.NET, C++ or other programming languages. Experience in developing web applications (PHP, Python) will be considered as an advantage
- Background on relational databases, SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Job Location: Limassol, Cyprus
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please click Submit your CV or Fill in the online Form buttons below.
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence