PwC - Financial Services Advisor, Deals
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL43711 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
Deals offers complete and effective solutions, advice and support, industry and market knowledge, from initiation through to deal completion.
This opportunity involves being part of the leading corporate finance and transaction advisory team of PwC Cyprus, providing you with the opportunity to work together with high calibre and experienced corporate finance professionals with a range of professional backgrounds.
- Acting as an experienced Senior Associate / Assistant Manager on banking deals engagements involving:
- Valuations of loan portfolios, as well as banking institutions as a whole
- Buy and sell side due diligence work on loan portfolios, as well as banking institutions as a whole
- Other buy and sell side support in the context of transactions in the banking sector, including loan portfolio underwriting
- Preparation of business and restructuring plans of banking institutions
- Analysis and interpretation of sector data, including market studies
- As an experienced Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, the ideal candidate will be:
- Part of teams of up to 10 people, delivering banking deals engagements
- Able to assume elevated responsibilities including but not limited to (i) train more junior team members, (ii) drive and deliver specific workstreams as part of a larger engagements, (iii) prepare reports, deliverables and present to clients
- Participating in the preparation of proposals to clients and overall banking business development initiatives
What we are looking for
- 2-5 years of experience in banking transaction advisory position, or similar;
- Degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) in the areas of Banking, Finance, Accounting or related fields. Professional qualifications such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), ICAEW Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will be considered an advantage;
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills;
- Versatility and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results;
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications and other data management tools - Word, Power Point, Excel (including Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI), Alteryx;
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality