Reservations Agent (on behalf of a client)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BT43696 Type: Full time
On behalf of a client, a new luxury hotel in Larnaca which will be operating all-year round, we seek to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Reservations Agent.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Has responsibility for the group’s reservation system (incl. the hotel and apartments).
- Deals with daily reservations through telephone, email, online platforms, tour operators, and online travel agencies.
- Enters reservations to the group’s reservation system.
- Processes modifications and cancellations to reservations in an accurate and efficient manner, ensuring that the group’s reservation system is always up to date.
- Maintains all reservation channels up to date with accurate room availability and prices (incl. website and other online platforms).
- Maintains and develops professional relationships with tour operators and online travel agencies in order to ensure that room occupancy is within targeted levels.
- Engages in upselling and cross-selling, promoting higher-rate rooms and other services of the hotel (e.g., restaurants).
- Processes payments.
- Resolves guest problems and answers any queries they may have in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provides a high-quality guest experience, always in line with the standards of the hotel, characterised by professionalism, efficiency, friendliness, and discretion.
- Complies with the hotel’s internal policies, practices, and procedures (incl. code of conduct, health and safety, and human resources).
- Cooperates with other departments of the hotel to ensure high guest satisfaction levels, and compliance with internal policies and external standards.
- Submits suggestions to management for improvements related to reservations.
- At least 5 years of experience in hotel reservations.
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Hotel Management or other related field will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English. Knowledge of an additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly approach.
Remuneration & Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your interest by completing our online application here. For any additional information, please contact us at 22458500 or at email@example.com
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
BakerTillyis an equal opportunities employer