Back-Office Assistant (Polish-Speaking) (6025)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR42605 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Back-Office Assistant (Polish-Speaking) to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold some previous experience within a similar back-office position within an Investment Firm and must possess a native level of Polish as well as fluent English. Less experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply, as full training will be provided.
- Call monitoring.
- Risk monitoring.
- Perform client checks and ensure that procedures are processed effectively and efficiently.
- Communicating with clients regarding documents.
- Approving withdrawals.
- Handling any Back Office requests from the Sales/Retention Teams.
- Handling customer requests via phone and emails.
- Preparation of reports.
- Checking swift copies and refunds.
- Handling requests regarding closing accounts.
- Handling requests regarding tax statements.
- Translations from Polish to English and visa-versa.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Management or a related field will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous experience within a similar position within an Investment Firm will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- A native level of Polish (Written & Spoken) is essential as well as fluency in English.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi task.
- Willingness to learn and develop under the right training and guidance.