Human Resources Officer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH35328 Type: Full time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Officer, responsible for the smooth running of the HR office, to organize, administer and carry out Human Resources related issues and ensure that all departmental goals and targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
- Be involved and support the recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions and management of interview process.
- Prepare contracts for all employees and handle the renewal process.
- Prepare and maintain accurate, up to date and complete employee records and files including salary increases, promotions, transfers, terminations, and retirements.
- Ensure that all weekly schedules are prepared correctly.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of the HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Inform employees regarding the HR Policies and procedures.
- Participate in staff inductions and assist with staff orientation.
- Effectively coordinate, evaluate and monitor performance appraisals .
- Undertake any other duties as and when assigned by the HR Manager.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Very good skills in database management and record keeping.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications.
- Literate in both Greek and English languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative, autonomously and as part of a team.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be an EU citizen.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please click APPLY or or call (+357) 26888293 - 26888291 for more info.