Corporate Administrator (5322)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR33283 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Venture Capital & Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 5+ years of similar Corporate Administration experience. Excellent communication skills in Greek & English are a must.
- Excellent practical knowledge of corporate procedures and statutory forms/documentation of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies,including incorporation and liquidation of Cyprus legal entities, compliance procedures and statutory requirements.
- Drafting and/or executing legal documents including but not limited to: agreements, resolutions, minutes, share certificates, Powers of Attorney, Articles, etc.
- Familiarity with complex multi-jurisdictional structures, trusts, foundations.
Liaise with corporate service providers, law firms, government offices, Registry of Corporate Affairs, intermediaries, auditors and other interested parties to ensure instructions are performed efficiently and accurately.
- Acting as a secretary when (and if) necessary for the Cypriot companies under administration.
- Experience with administration of foreign legal entities i.e. BVI, compliance procedures and statutory requirements in liaison with foreign agents/service providers.
- Experience in Compliance and AML law procedures and carrying out due diligence on clients.
- Performing legal research and preparing relevant reports for the team.
- Ensuring the legality of the Company’s business practices and the Company’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Being involved in any ad-hoc projects and provide support accordingly.
- University Graduate with an undergraduate degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Diplomas or certificates in Secretarial studies will be considered an advantage.
- Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of similar corporate experience.
- Fluent in Greek and English both written and oral must be at professional proficiency.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a complex global group with a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of our firm, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking.
- Solution oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Management and leadership skills and qualities.