This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#ML33272 Type: Full time
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same…. then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOL LIMITED is a member firm of
MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 547 offices in 113 countries worldwide.
Job Title: AML Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and self-motivated professional to join our AML Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field;
- Previous experience in AML, Compliance, Risk Management or any other relevant field;
- Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering);
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards;
- Fluency in both Greek and English;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Communicating with clients and updating client files, risk classification and escalating cases to the Compliance Officer;
- Maintaining up to date written documentation and policies related to the organisation’s business activities;
- Briefing and reporting to partners on matters relating to internal AML compliance policies and procedures;
- Reviewing and updating the Company’s AML Manual and other related policies, whenever deemed necessary;
- Supporting departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments;
- Providing support to the Compliance Officer as deemed necessary.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38-hour week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email us your CV and a copy of your Qualifications to the Head of Human Resources Department, Maria Papavasileiou, firstname.lastname@example.org -reference in subject line: AMLAdministrator